Attention Valued Users,
Welcome to our Online Consultation Services!
At times, Dr. Manoj Johnson, our esteemed medical expert, may not be immediately available for consultations. However, fret not! Our platform is manned by a team of highly skilled doctors ready to assist you.
Your health and well-being are our top priorities, and we are committed to offering you exceptional medical guidance. So, rest assured that you'll receive expert care from our dedicated team.
Thank you for choosing us for your healthcare needs. We appreciate your trust in our services.
- Johnmarians is offering online consultation where patients are not being able to reach the clinic.
- An online consultation can never be compared to a normal in-clinic consultation where the doctor is able to physically examine the patient.
- You are advised to visit the clinic for consults whenever you are in a position for the same. If the consult cannot wait, then only you should opt for a telemedicine or video consult.
- You are advised to confirm the diagnosis, treatment and prescription whenever you are able to come to the clinic for a physical consult. In case your symptoms/condition does not improve, immediately stop the medication and reach/report our nearest branch.
- By accepting telemedicine consultation, you agree and accept that the tele-consultants/doctors and all personnel directly or indirectly involved with any part of the Telemedicine set up shall not be held responsible in the unlikely event of an error in diagnosis or management due to the occurrence of sub optimal technical conditions. While every attempt will be made to ensure ideal conditions, unforeseen situations may occur.
- Johnmarians and/or its doctors shall not be responsible for complete accuracy of telemedicine consultation, limited in its scope as it is, with no physical examination of the patient being possible. While every attempt will be made to ensure comprehensiveness of the consultation, unforeseen situations may arise. Your accepting telemedicine consultation will be taken as your consent for a telemedicine consult with its ingrained limitations.
- Validity of Fee: Patient may avail a maximum of two consultations within a period of 15 days starting from the date of first consultation. He/She can have multiple number of consultations with the doctor, within these 15 days.
- Returning/Review Patient will only get one consultation after 15 days starting from the date of first consultation.
- Refund of Fee: The consultation fee is refundable in a situation where Johnmarians and or its doctors are not in a position to conduct the online consultation due to any unforeseen situations.
- International courier facilities for patients outside India is not presently available, you are advised to find other medium for courier.